Le 18/02/2015 09:37, Frederik Braun a écrit :
> I must admit that I have a backlog of screenshots which show bugs or
> misbehavior.
> Streamlining this into a dogfooding mode (could this be a (developer)
> setting?) would be highly appreciated from my side!
>
> Triage is another problem, I have observed while dogfooding. I think I
> am dogfooding for more than a year and most bugs never get touched.
> I had the impression a lot of components just don't have any people
> watching them. :/ Is triage a program manager job? I honestly wouldn't
> even know whom to poke..

And this is wrong.

Every component should have someone (or a group) who triages on a
regular basis. There are different ways to do this:
* watching the component and handle the pile of mails (that's what I do)
* having a triage session every week, looking at new bugs and new
comments in a group

Here is a flow chart I made that could help you triaging:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/images/2/29/Sms-bug-handling-flow.svg
It's far from perfect (and has some SMS-specific actions), but as you
can see a pivotal brick in this chart is the brick named "bug will not
be forgotten". This is basically my main goal for my own empirical
triaging process.