Hi Kevin,

b2g flash tool can update these partitions only, boot/system/userdata.
But in each android release (different api level), there could be some
update in lower layer binary, such as modem firmware. If we don't use the
correct base image, there could be some problem.

Kai-Zhen Li (Seinlin)
Mozilla Taiwan