On 04/20/2015 01:04 AM, Frederik Braun wrote:
> Hey,
>
> that's a nice project indeed.
>
> The file "dom/permission/PermissionSettings.js" contains the permission
> checks. As far as I understand, you should be able to create an audit
> trail by adding some additional logging in PermissionsSettings.get
> <https://mxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/dom/permission/PermissionSettings.js#36>.

This one is the permission api implementation, not where we do
permission checks before letting an api call go.

If I understand the project correctly, you want to hook up into
https://mxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/extensions/cookie/nsPermissionManager.cpp
instead, especially TestExactPermissionFromPrincipal() - you can get the
appId from principal to know which app does what.

        Fabrice
--
Fabrice Desré
b2g team