On 12/05/2015 17:13, Kevin Grandon wrote:
> This looks really great, thanks for the tip! It seems like needing the
> history of things pulled in by config.sh would be the exception, and not
> the norm. How do you feel about making this the default?

If it were for me I'd make this the default while leaving an option to
get a full clone, e.g.:

./config.sh --full flame-kk

Or something along the lines. The rationale is that if somebody is
skilled enough with repo to require and manipulate the history of the
various repositories then he's probably smart enough to figure out he
needs a full clone. The reverse is a lot less common (somebody
unfamiliar with the project who knows he needs a shallow one) and I
shiver at the thought of the terabits of bandwidth we wasted downloading
stuff nobody ever touched (not to mention the waste of time).

 Gabriele