I think Andrew is right.  you may want to configure fxos-web-server to use a
different port than 80.
The ip address should be the same as your computer if you are talking about the
webide / simulator; I think you should be able to use the loopback address and
the new port number to connect.

On a side note, for the 3.0 simulator once you are connected, you can go to the
menu -> runtime -> and select device preferences or device settings.
Which is very nice.  webide team is doing a great job in the tooling!   Thanks
guys!

Regards,
Naoki