I'd also like to propose that we introduce a Performance/Performance
Testing module. Right now we don't have any official structure in place to
handle performance-related issues or infrastructure, and I'd like to see a
commitment to these through binding to the module system.

I propose to become owner of the module, with Rob Wood as peer, and an open
invitation to Ting-Yu Chou for peer. If it is agreed that this is a good
thing, I can take this conversation over to the relevant mailing list.
Thoughts?

Thanks,

Eli Perelman