Hi Everyone,

Target milestones "FxOS-S1 (26jun)" to "FxOS-S26 (10jun)" are now available
in Bugzilla to manage your 2-week sprints in the coming 12 months.  These
target milestones are available for both "Core" and "Firefox OS" products.

In May, to "tie us over" we created "NGA Sx" target milestones for teams
doing sprints to support NGA.  I have just changed bugs that used the "NGA
Sx" target milestones to use "FxOS-Sx" milestones.  If you have Bugzilla
queries using the NGA target milestones please change your queries.

Please ping me for questions and concerns.

Thanks.

Jacob