Do you does the
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox_OS/TCP/Flashing_the_Flatfish_bootloader
steps?
"This bootloader update fixes the problem of not being able to flash a
working OS should your tablet become completely disabled by allowing you to
enter fastboot mode using the tablet buttons. "

Try use the PhoenixSuit to flash the firmware, even if it is "device not
connected", you will get the Force flash firmware mode's steps prompt. I'm
sure it is valid, I have succeeded twice.

> Hi,
>
> I'm having trouble after upgraded my Flatfish today due
>
>     Could not read chrome manifest 'file:///system/b2g/chrome.manifest'.
>
> Any suggestion of how to fix it?
> I tried flash with a old version but I couldn't get into fastboot
> even with
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox_OS/TCP/Flashing_the_Flatfish_bootloader#Enter_Fastboot_mode_using_the_hardware_buttons
> .
>
> Thanks in advance,