This morning during FxOS triage the "stretching effect" of over scrolling
was brought up. If I remember correctly, Apple may have patented the
"bounce behavior" so many of us are familiar with.

I'm curious, do we have a list of common behaviors that are patented? How
would a developer know not to implement a feature that conflicted with a
patent?

Obviously there are too many patents related to mobile/tablet/etc and we
couldn't list them all. But things like this scrolling behavior seem like
prime candidates to be on a list somewhere.

Thanks,
Reza