The module ownership for the Spark apps is listed here:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox_OS/Spark#Major_Apps

Unless there's any opposition, I'll move these over to the main module
ownership page. Note that we will likely be cutting several of the Spark
apps from the release.

I'd also like to propose promoting Yura Zenevich to a peer of the Settings
module. He has done a lot of work on it to support Spark and in my opinion
would be an excellent peer. With the lack of an active owner of that
module, it seems appropriate to me to propose this to the mailing list. If
Yura is open to it, we could also consider making him the owner.

Doug