On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 3:05 AM, Alexandre poirot <poirot.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
> - the very first is WebIDE. Suggesting to download and use mulet directly
> means forgetting about WebIDE on desktop and only use it for devices.

Doesn't Mulet have WebIDE built into it since it's using the same
frontend code as Firefox Desktop?

> Also mulet is weird. I expect Gaia contributors to be less surprised, but
> may be not broader audience. Mulet does look like a browser, but has various
> UI glitches (due to some specific graphic prefs). Opening a webpage in it
> comes with unexpected results.

Yeah, this is a problem. I assume this is fixable but requires more
people to work on Mulet.

But I don't know if it means that people prefer simulator. I don't
think we should assume that 3rd party developers are for some reason
different from our gaia developers.

Only thing I could think of is that 3rd party developers might care
more about testing in multiple versions of FirefoxOS. Though that's
something that Gaia developers might need to start doing soon too...

/ Jonas