On 08/18/2015 07:28 PM, gw...@mozilla.com wrote:

> Does this means the current development way, namely to install experiment
> Add-on via WebIDE and debug it, will not work anymore? Since now it needs a
> hosted `update.webapp`, which seems not a part of such flow. Also, does that
> means each developer now needs to implement the installation page as the
> article "Publishing apps yourself" describes?

There's no change as far as the mini-manifest is concerned. Add-ons are
still packaged apps, so the overall flow stays the same, but it's true
that I didn't test installing from WebIDE. Please file bugs if I broke that.

We have instructions at
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/converting-fxos-addons about the format
change, feel free to update it if something is not clear!

        Fabrice
--
Fabrice Desré
b2g team