Dietrich,

Sounds good. While I do not have any previous experience with porting
devices, I have a raspberry pi 2 so
I would be happy to test it. Maybe, further down the line I would be happy
to work on something specific :)

Will there be a wiki-page in the future where we can know about the
progress of the port?

Thanks!

--
Abhiram Chintangal