The default branding of Firefox OS is... well, not Firefox OS.

It's the "powered by" image, and the Fox-less blue globe icon.

One contributor described it as: "Just a few sad pale blue orbs. No
identity. No fun."

This is a fixable problem!

And fixing it means that people using their own builds, and ports to
unsupported devices, and IoT devices and anywhere else will have a fun
and *good looking* experience.

The assets are here for Gaia:
http://mxr.mozilla.org/gaia/source/shared/resources/branding/unofficial/

I'm not sure where boot animations live, but surely someone here does.

I'm looking into whether we can re-use some of the Firefox Developer
Edition for default logos and such.

Any ideas? Any animation wizards want to put together a boot animation?