On Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 4:52:05 PM UTC-7, Fabrice Desré wrote:
> On 09/09/2015 04:39 PM, Sammy Patenotte wrote:
>
> > Hi Fabrice,
> > Thank you for your quick answer! I'm trying to use this component in
> > /gecko/b2g/components/ContentPermissionPrompt.js where, I believe, all
> > permission requests go through. Since it's not a WebIDL, where should I put
> > my IDL file?
> > The MDN page I based my code on was this one:
> > https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Tech/XPCOM/Guide/Building_components_in_JavaScript
>
> Since it's b2g specific, you can keep it in b2g/components/
>
>       Fabrice
> --
> Fabrice Desré
> b2g team
> Mozilla Corporation

Actually,
I plan to implement an app in Gaia to view the logs, so I do need my IDL to be
accessible from Gaia (which is why I added the NavigatorProperty), so I guess
this solution wouldn't work for me. Is there an alternative way to access my
service, other than
Cc["@mozilla.org/privacy-monitor;1"].getService(Ci.PrivacyMonitor)?

Thank you.