​Hi B2G folks,

I am glad to announce Bruce Sun (:brsun) is now a peer for the Bluetooth
module [1].

Bluetooth module functions are still fast-growing. This year we're working
on more Bluetooth profiles such as:  Phonebook Access Profile, Message
Access Profile, HID,  GATT client/server API, HID over GATT. Meanwhile,
we're also working on the WebBluetooth API. After discussing with current
peers, Thomas Zimmermann, Ben, Jocelyn, they all agreed to grow our
peer-review lists.

Bruce has been dedicated to the module for a while. He used to work on
media playback function and bluetooth daemon bug fixing, now he is an
active contributor on Bluetooth low energy GATT API  feature implementation
[2]. He contributed more than 83 commits in mozilla-central and provide
many helpful feedbacks.

He has been proving his knowledge, passion, insights for Bluetooth module.
I believe with his expertise, we can implement WebBluetooth API faster and
better.

Thank you Bruce for the fantastic work. :)

[1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/FirefoxOS#Bluetooth
[2]
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.dev.bluetooth/M68qNLdWJGk
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21msg/mozilla.dev.b2g/MVwLCASwFF8/X3hhGycCobcJ>