Norbert Preining wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> On Mit, 21 Feb 2007, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
>
>> I am pleased to announce that the new ConTeXt release from Hans Hagen
>> can be downloaded as of now from the Pragma ADE website or one of its
>>

> Umpf, this release gives quite some problems with the lm fonts in Debian
> which are at release 1.00:

as taco mentioned there is a lm-rm mess up ... i just updated my main tree to
texlive and also ran into problems; the tl map files are smaller  (less
entries) i wonder where that mess came from

when lm was first distributed the map file names had a different structure and
that was changed because of tetex; after a transition period i decided to adapt
context (could handle both for a while) also because on tl the old ones (part
of context distribution) were kicked out; so in the end i've bitten myself in
the tail again ... lesson learned: never adapt to fundamental tl changes again

Hans