Hi,

For those with access to the ftp version ... I replaced the margin text code. There is now a split between

margindata
marginframed

The first takes care of placement, the second (when defined) adds framed support to it. See end of typo-mar.mkiv for definitions.

There is new stacking and offset code, alignment methods, new inner/outer code, name based overload etc. Basically all is written from scratch with the existing mechanism in mind. (One reason for the rewrite is that I needed some specific features myself.)

No documentation (of course). Lets first see if it breaks or fails. Still pretty beta so expect more the coming days. Probably not production code.

Hans