On 12/11/2012 10:21 AM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

Hi Hans,

You know we at Docwolves do lots of stuff with

   \externalfigure[extern.pdf][interaction=yes]

right? That sometimes produces errors. Some of those are hard to send
back to you because the PDFs tend to be confidential, but there are two
cases where valid but unexpected external references wreak havoc that
are easy to explain and report:

The first is:

    mailto:"some...@gmail.com";

(with embedded " symbols). Resulting in

      ) expected near 'someone'

error from lua, and it required us to patch context like so:

\def\doifreferencefoundelse#1#2#3%
   {\ctxcommand {doifelsereference("\referenceprefix ",[[#1]], % "#1"
                    \luaconditional \highlighthyperlinks ,
                    \luaconditional \gotonewwindow )}
                    {\expandtexincurrentreference #2}{#3}}

I just realized this could be fixed in link_uri as well with another
gsub. Duh.