(pardon if this is a repost, first attempt went into 'moderator approval' and i haven't seen it, sent from wrong address)

I recently posted a similar message to the usenet group but so far, no reply, and I haven't seen any other traffic on the group so I figured I'd try email.

I've recently written a Win32 Delphi application (BDS 2006) that uses the MozillaBrowser ActiveX control to do some minor web stuff. One of the things it does is visits a login page (in PHP) that can put a cookie on the machine, so if the user stops using the program and goes to the page in their browser they will remain logged in.

However it looks like embedded browser control and the full blown browser don't use the same cookie store. Is that the case? I can't seem to get cookies from one to be available to the other, in either direction.

Thanks for any insight.