Hello Embedding-Gecko Gurus!

  I am just getting started on this. I would deeply appreciate if any of you can
  send me a setup procedure (list) to get started in the following env

  a) Windows XP  b)  CYGWIN with gcc 3.4.4 and make 3.8 and ant 1.6.8 and c)
Java (5 SE)   and possibly  d) GTK+

  I have been unsuccessful so far, compiling the Mozilla in the first above two
(a and b),
  as I get errors on the XPCOM compilation  as

  ../../../dist/include/string/nsCharTraits.h:80: error: an explicit
specialization must be preceded by 'template <>'

  and so on.

  My ultimate goal is to play wih Gecko thru embedding in a java application.
If there are
  other routes, I am open. Please enlighten me :-))

  Thanks a milliion for your kind attention!