EliteLama wrote:
> Thanks for the quick answer. I know that "JSObject*" is a C type but
> refering to http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/1.3/docs/jsobject.html
> there is a java class in netscape.javascript.* called JSObject and I
> think the C type JSObject and the java class JSObject have probably
> the same behaviour.

Ah, LiveConnect... I don't know if/how you can use that together with
JavaXPCOM.

> So is there a xulrunner / gecko sdk version which
> contains these non-frozen interfaces?

No SDK contains unfrozen interfaces. XULRunner obviously contains them.
Not in a way that you can use from Java though. These interfaces are
only defined in a C++ header file; Java-accessible interfaces must be
defined in an IDL file.

>   catman->AddCategoryEntry(JAVASCRIPT_GLOBAL_PROPERTY_CATEGORY,
>                          "my_prop_name", "my_prop_contract_id",
>                          PR_TRUE, PR_TRUE, getter_Copies(previous));

That allows you to define a global property that's accessible from
JavaScript. I don't see how that would allow you to read JavaScript
variables.