Hi! Dear all:

         I try to build the microb-engine on scratchbox.
         Therefore, I have downloaded the source code           from
"https://garage.maemo.org/svn/browser/mozilla/trunk/microb-engine "
         Following , I run the script "./build_non_deb.sh".
         But there is an error while running the cmd "cp -f ../../
debian/configs/mozconfig$CONFIG ./mozconfig".
         The $CONFIG seems to be "b3" in default. But there is no such
file "../../debian/configs/mozconfigb3" in the sourcecode. There are
mozconfig ,mozconfigb1,mozconfigb2,mozconfigb4 and mozconfig....
        I try to build with other mozconfig those are not mozconfigb3,
but error happens in building.
        Could you please give the mozconfigb3
        Thank you