Hi All,

We had our weekly FxA Product Meeting today, and the recording is
available here:

  https://vreplay.mozilla.com/replay/showRecordDetails.html?recId=3715

It was a bit of a different approach from product meetings in the past,
so if you're interested in product planning for FxA, it's definitely
worth a watch.

This week we tried out Alex's "FxA Feature Pipeline" spreadsheet [1] to
try to pick the best new feature to kick off with for Q4 - the thing
that's most likely to give us bang for our buck in moving our sign-in
success rate KPI.

We didn't quite reach a conclusion, but we assigned a lot of scores to a
lot of ideas and generated some good discussion.  We will pick up the
thread again next week, with an eye to kicking off work on the selected
feature in the train-73 cycle.

Other key points from the discussion included:

* We need to ensure we have enough of the sign-in funnel metrics work
  completed, that we can properly measure sign-in success rate for our
  work in Q4.  This should be a top priority for the current dev cycle.

* The node4 upgrade is complete!  It's in "measuring" for now while we
  just make sure everything sticks, but will plan to close out the
  card next week.

* The first phase of devices view starts rolling out today!  There's
  even a great blog post about it, thanks to Vlad [2]

* The above also means we can proceed with the final round of dependency
  updates, hopefully clearing out any lingering NSP warnings.

* The IP blocklist code is ready to ship, although we'll need to make
  some config changes in order to use it.

Thanks as always to everyone who was able to make it.

  Cheers,

    Ryan

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NI2Lg5wEcwb12_IyLOpx_bEnMS-DBGlKZTdaKNxE55U/edit#gid=0