On 28/12/16 08:41, Jared Hirsch wrote:
> Hi FxA list,
>
> I'm looking for Mozilla staff interested in acting as the 'internal
> champion' for a hapi.js MOSS[1] grant application.
>
> The 'internal champion' duties are, briefly: vouch for the project +
> proposal; act as liaison between Mozilla and the project; if funded,
> monitor & report on the outcomes. See the wiki[2] for more.

I'm curious to hear more about the concrete proposal here.  Is the
intention to fund some specific piece of development work, or to support
general maintenance work along the lines described in [1]?

While I think the latter is a highly worthy cause, it may not be a good
fit for MOSS, which explicitly prefers grants that go towards "doing a
particular defined thing, rather than ongoing support for a project in
general." [2]

  Cheers,

    Ryan

[1] https://sideway.com/room/8j