I very nearly sent this email with "2016" in the title.  Happy New Year
everyone!

Earlier today we had our regular Tuesday catchup to talk about all
things devopsy, wit the following highlights:

* We'll cut train-77 today, which should be pretty small and hence a
  fairly straightforward deploy.  We'll cut train-78 on schedule next
  week.

* Senty shows a spike in errors at around 11am UTC (3am Pacific) this
  morning.  We haven't been able to isolate a likely cause, but Vlad's
  going to dig in some more.

* We're going to need a bunch of version updates in our test infra,
  including TeamCity 10, Java 1.8 and a newer Selenium.  :jrgm had
  already been working on some of these and will include the others.

* We touched on three bugs that are pending feedback from :jrgm and
  :jbuck, and you can read any followup in the actual bugs:

    https://github.com/mozilla/fxa-profile-server/pull/221
    https://github.com/mozilla/fxa-customs-server/pull/151
    https://github.com/mozilla/fxa-customs-server/issues/130

* We chatted a bit about the proposed MOSS application for Hapi, and
  whether we had any open requests for features/improvements that might
  fit this funding model.  We didn't come up with any in the meeting
  (because hey, it works well already!) but do chime in if you've got
  any requests.

* :jrgm demonstrated some work he's doing to tag our outgoing emails in
  SES with the application name and template name, so that we can get
  better metrics on them in AWS.  We could also consider tagging with
  the language, and with a flag for several of the top TLDs.

  These tags allow the sending metrics in AWS to be broken down by
  e.g. template name, so we can tell whether one particular template is
  more likely to be rejected.

  Cheers,

    Ryan