Hi All,

Last week we shipped FxA train-87 to production, with the following
highlights:

Add additional emails (Phase 1)

   -

   We've started rolling out the ability for a user to add a secondary
   email to their account.  It's currently enabled for Mozilla Softvision
   email addresses for initial testing.

   -

   We also fixed several bugs identified during initial QA of this feature,
   including:
   -

      Correctly sending notifications to only verified secondary emails
      -

      Allowing to create a secondary email address if that email address is
      unverified in another account.
      -

      Correcting an undefined change password link
      -

      Ensuring correct deletion of secondary emails when an account is
      deleted.

Mobile Push (Phase 1): Post-Verify Page

   - The logic for deciding when to show this page has been cleaned up, by
   refactoring the auth-brokers code to better support different
   per-integration state machines.  We now have:
      - “web” is for people who browse directly to the site
      - “fx-sync” was re-purposed to define generic Sync behaviors but does
      not contain any references to channels. It’s used when someone
signs up for
      Sync and verifies in a 2nd browser.
      - “fx-sync-channel” is the former fx-sync broker. It defines Sync
      behaviors but has channels.

Mobile Push (Phase 2): Send install Firefox link via SMS

   -

   Replaced the live nexmo test with a mocked one because that test was
   only passing by accident.
   -

   Removed the "Maybe later" link in an attempt to boost the number of
   users who send an SMS.
   -

   Updated SMS legal text to a more generic version to cover any country
   for which the feature is enabled.

Mobile Push (Phase 3): Deeplink with Email

   -

   Landed initial API endpoints and database migrations for the
   `signinCodes` table, to support passing of codes to pre-populate email
   addresses in sign-in form.

We also made the following quality improvements:

   -

   Added support for clients that use dev and stage push servers, as
   clients sometimes use these rather than the production instance

   -

   Added a test for unicode device names.

   -

   Disabled X-Mailer header in emails, so spam filters won’t inspect this
   header and determine that the mailer was an automated program rather than a
   mail client.

Special thanks go to the following community contributors, who have code
shipping in this train:

   -

   morrme <https://github.com/morrme>, who improved the copy on the
   connect-another-device success message.

As always, you can find more details in the changelogs for each repo:

 https://github.com/mozilla/fxa-auth-server/blob/v1.87.0/CHANGELOG.md

 https://github.com/mozilla/fxa-content-server/blob/v1.87.2/CHANGELOG.md

 https://github.com/mozilla/fxa-auth-db-mysql/blob/v1.87.0/CHANGELOG.md

Cheers,