Hi All,

Thanks to all who joined us for the train-89 planning session today.  Based
on our review of ours OKRs and our allocation of P1s to issues, here's the
everything-goes-according-to-plan summary of what will be shipping when we
cut train-89:

* We'll have an end-to-end demo of Hoverpad getting real-live encryption
keys out of an FxA dev environment.  As a stretch goal, we might even have
it syncing to a Hoverpad mobile app!

* We will have resolved the open questions around the "sendSms" experiment
numbers, will understand what's causing apparent huge fluctuations in our
multi-device signup rate, and will have decided on the next step(s) for the
rollout of that feature.

* We will have a working (if not completely polished) deploy of the "change
primary email" feature in a dev environment for some initial testing.

* We will have full documentation for connect-another-device and
email-related metrics events.

* We will have a completed "email deliverability" dashboard and be able to
close out the corresponding milestone.

* We will have the backend signin-code APIs deployed and usable for manual
testing of various deep-linking flows.

* Users will be able to add emoji to their display name and have it Just
Work.

* We will have a full working deployment story for private repos.

* We will have resolved the question of what to do about verification
reminders once and for all.

Which all sounds very exciting!  Did I miss anything?

  Cheers,

    Ryan