Hi All,

This week we're shipping FxA train-93 to production, with the following
highlights:

Pre-filling of email address after SMS deeplink

   -

   If you send yourself an SMS to "connect another device" after account
   creation, we'll now try to deeplink you to the login form with your email
   address pre-filled.  This is being rolled out as an A/B/C test to compare
   performance against earlier iterations of the connect-another-device flow.

Change primary email is now available to all users

   -

   This is still behind a feature-flag while we improve client-side
   handling of the change, but if you want to change the primary email address
   on your Firefox Account, you can now do so by:
   -

      Signing in to sync
      -

      Going to about:preferences#sync and clicking "manage account"
      -

      Adding "?canChangeEmail=true" to the end of the resulting page URL.

Email-first login flow

   -

   We now support a new, experimental login flow that asks the user to
   enter just their email address up-front, and then directs them to either
   sign-up or sign-in depending on the state of their account.
   -

   For now you have to request it explicitly, via
   https://accounts.firefox.com/?action=email.  In coming trains we will
   start to experiment with making this the default flow.
   -

   By the way, I like to call this the "persona-style" login experience...

More improvements to the "devices and apps" list

   -

   We now include the form-factor in the default name for mobile devices.
   -

   We're rolling out support for showing the last known location of each
   device

Launch of the "confirm password" experiment

   -

   During account creation, some users will now be presented with a second
   password input field, and asked to confirm their password before
   proceeding.  We hypothesize that this will reduce the rate of later
   password reset events.

Launch of the "non-disabled button" experiment

   -

   On the current first-run page, the FxA "sign in" button is greyed out
   until the user interacts with the form, making the page's "skip this"
   button appear to be the default action.  We hypothesize that enabling the
   "sign in" button by default will increase the rate at which users engage
   with the form on this page.

There are of course plenty of smaller features and fixes in there as well,
and you can find more details in the changelogs for each repo:

 https://github.com/mozilla/fxa-auth-server/blob/v1.93.0/CHANGELOG.md

 https://github.com/mozilla/fxa-content-server/blob/v1.93.0/CHANGELOG.md

 https://github.com/mozilla/fxa-auth-db-mysql/blob/v1.93.0/CHANGELOG.md

 https://github.com/mozilla/fxa-profile-server/blob/v1.93.0/CHANGELOG.md