Hi All,

Earlier this week the FxA team shipped train-100 to production.  It's no
Firefox Quantum, but it's still a pretty exciting milestone for us, marking
100 iterations of a regular two-week shipping cadence.  So we celebrated in
the traditional Mozilla way: with stickers
<https://twitter.com/DavisMTL/status/932731825729945602>!

Highlights of what we shipped this train include:

Connect Another Device via SMS

   -

   We've continued the rollout of our SMS-based setup flow, where users who
   sign in to sync on their desktop device can send themselves an SMS to get
   Firefox on their mobile.
   -

   Thanks to the intrepid testing efforts of Mozillians in Germany and
   Austria, the feature is now enabled for 50% of users in those
countries.  Initial
   uptake volume <https://analytics.amplitude.com/org/31251/chart/983nx0k>
   looks good, and the conversion funnel
   <https://analytics.amplitude.com/org/31251/chart/h1ymt3b> doesn't look
   too wildly different for different countries, which is reassuring.
   -

   The feature is now available for initial testing in Belgium, France and
   Luxembourg; if you're in one of these countries and able to help with
   testing, please let us know.

Ability to change your Primary Email

   -

   The ability to change the primary email address on your Firefox Account
   has been available for a while now behind a feature-flag, but for security
   reasons it was only available if you were in a browser that was signed in
   to Sync.
   -

   It's now possible to change your primary email in any browser.  For
   users who aren't signed in to Sync, we'll do an email confirmation loop as
   an extra security measure.
   -

   We are on track to remove the feature-flag and make this available by
   default in early December, once we're sure that all services using FxA can
   properly handle changes in email address.

Device Manager improvements

   -

   The list of "Devices & Apps" in your Firefox Account settings page
   received more visual polish, particularly for non-English locales.
   -

   The approximate time and location of the last sync is now shown for each
   connected device.

Scoped Encryption Keys for FxA reliers

   -

   After some intense security review, we've shipped preliminary support
   for delivering purpose-specific encryption keys

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IvQJFEBFz0PnL4uVlIvt8fBS_IPwSK-avK0BRIHucxQ/>
   as part of the OAuth login flow.
   -

   The feature is currently behind a feature-flag and restricted to
   experimental use by Lockbox and Firefox Notes, but we hope to open it up
   more broadly in 2018 once we gain more experience with it in production.

Special thanks also go to community contributor Mutasem Aldmour
<https://github.com/mutdmour> this train, who contributed a fix to
autofocus on the signin button when no other user input is required.
Thanks @mutdmour!

As always, you can find more details in the changelogs for each repo:

 https://github.com/mozilla/fxa-auth-server/blob/v1.100.0/CHANGELOG.md

 https://github.com/mozilla/fxa-content-server/blob/v1.100.5/CHANGELOG.md

 https://github.com/mozilla/fxa-auth-db-mysql/blob/v1.100.0/CHANGELOG.md

 https://github.com/mozilla/fxa-oauth-server/blob/v1.100.0/CHANGELOG.md