Hi,

We developed a site caching module that allows you to configure which pages will be cached, depending on what kind of
user depending information you show on the pages you could cache a lot more than using this method. Send me an e-mail
for more information on the topic as we are still looking for beta testers.
--

mit freundlichen Grüßen
Alexander Kludt

__________________________
Phone: 09283-5925453
Skype: kingschnulli
Email: cod...@aggrosoft.de
Website: www.aggrosoft.de

__________________________
Aggrosoft it intelligence GbR
Tannstrasse 12
95111 Rehau
GERMANY

Sitz Rehau, Amtsgericht Hof
Steuernummer: 223/165/54508
Ust.-Id. Nr. gemäß § 27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE260722773

___________________________
Diese Nachricht ist nur für den Empfänger () bestimmt, sollten
Sie nicht der Empfänger sein löschen Sie diese Nachricht
umgehend und geben Sie uns bitte per Email (cod...@aggrosoft.de) Bescheid
über den fälschlichen Erhalt.

Kai Gazmaga
21. Oktober 2011 11:34

Hi Thomas,

yes, I know about that, but this is - again - the same thing with sessions. HTML is stored - not in local directory, but on a memcached-service - but we have the same result. As soon as there is a session (user-data somewhere in the full html-document) the cache is useless and we wont get any advantage from it.

Regards, Kai

Thomas Neumann
21. Oktober 2011 11:11

Hey Kay,

Developed by Fatchip and syseleven... interesting..

Best regards
Thomas Neumann
smart ecom - eCommerce Consulting

Gustav-Linden-Strasse 23
40878 Ratingen
m 0151 / 419 043 13
tho...@smart-ecom.com

Kai Gazmaga
21. Oktober 2011 11:08

Hello everybody,

Marco said something about plans of integrating memcached into Oxid CE / PE in the future. I currently have a project (Mastershop with PE and some further CE-Shops) each with 18.000 articles or more (incl. variants) for wich I am looking for some performance-optimisation-Options. The HTML-Caching from FatChip does cause some trouble in another project at the moment and will not solve the problem of slow response when as soon as a session is started. So there must be a way to cache SQL or objects at least partly, where heavy DB-load / recursion / many objects have to be generated but are not updated too often.

http://www.oxid-esales.com/forum/showthread.php?p=63787

In this thread we already have the topic, but I do not want a solution that is not udateable or find a core-solution a few weeks after i implemented my caching. Does anyone have a proper solution or information about a release of further caching in future releases? Joscha Krug said something about a release in 4.6. Is that relistic?

Mit freundlichem Gruß, with best regards

Kai Gazmaga
VektorDesign - Online-Shops und Programmierung
Kai Gazmaga
Katharinenstraße 57
73 728 Esslingen
Tel.: +49 711 - 25516226