Title: Re: [oxid-dev-general] Caching Techniques
Hi Joscha, I don't have the same behaviour here.

Alexander, what do the logs (Apache/PHP) say ?

Uwe
--
SD Solutions
Lange Zeile 27

Hi,

again the same behavior, on different brwosers.
Tested also other Sites, to verify our connection,
but everything is ok from that site.

marmalade.de
Joscha Krug

www.marmalade.de