Hello everybody,

I have a problem. I am currently releasing a new oxid shop, and my customer
wants to have the following shipping costs.

1-3 articles of category A - 4,90
4-11 articles of category A - 5,90
12+ articles of category A - free of charge
(All once per cart)

In addition there are articles of category B (some goodies).

If the customer orders only from category B its 2,90 for shipping. In any other
cases these articles are shipped for free, and only the shipping costs stated
above for category A shall be used.

I configured it that the shipping cost rules should only apply to articles from
the corresponding categories, but the problem is that the amount once per cart
includes the products from category B.

Example:

3 articles from Cat A +  1 article from Cat B shall be 4,90. But as the total
amount is 4 it uses the rule for 4-11 articles -> 5,90.

Does anyone have an idea for this?

Thanks in advance.

Christoph Daum