Hi André,

I don't think so. The module_options.php file is located in out/admin/en/
in the module directory, so I think it's used only for the Settings tab in
the Admin theme.

If you need to add translations for your module (and be sure that it will
be available on front theme), you have to create a language file in
out/lang/language_code/ (e.g.
modules/module_name/out/lang/fr/mymodule_lang.php ).

Best regards,

Nicolas Hodin
www.takeitweb.fr