Hi Frank,

> i would suggest to label oxshopcontrol "can be overloaded but oxwidgetcontrol
> extends it" like alist/details.
Already updated, thanks for your suggestion!

> Also i suggest to refactor oxwidgetcontrol into oxshopcontrol so it can be
> fully extended again. Are there any objections against this?
oxshopcontrol belongs to the core of the system and shouldn't be overwritten.
Anyways, there's no business logic in it.
On the other hand I see your point, of course. We are presently wringing our
brains about solutions on how to make pieces like that more flexible. One can
always have a quick and working (but dirty) solution or do it the very right
way, you see? :-)

i would suggest to label oxshopcontrol "can be overloaded but oxwidgetcontrol
extends it" like alist/details. Also i suggest to refactor oxwidgetcontrol into
oxshopcontrol so it can be fully extended again. Are there any objections
against this?

Regards,
Frank Zunderer