Hello Magnolians,

I see that you are starting work on the PUR module. On this moment I work with
PUR on one of our projects. The client will use PUR in a slightly different way
than the intended scenario. I have two ideas that, when applied, can make the
module more flexible. Thus the code will serve more different scenarios, with
little effort.  I think this can be achieved very easily and will lead to less
programming work when adapting/applying PUR, but instead configuration.

1.       Add a new method to
info.magnolia.module.publicuserregistration.strategy.Mail: public void
validateRegistration(User user, Map<String, Object> templateValues). This way
the process using that class can add their templateValues themselves.

2.       When you need an extra strategy, you have to adapt the
PublicUserRegistrationConfig class. Instead of having a fixed set of 3
strategies, a list of strategies could be present in the config. Probably a
module class has to be created that loads the strategies in a Map<String,
Strategy>. From the module instance the strategy can then be retrieved by name.
(I created a sendPasswordStrategy).

Some other issue I have is with the tree Public Users. All folders appear
twice, in two shades. I didn't change the config of that. What's wrong here?

[cid:image001.png@01CA469C.3E216960]

If you're interested I may apply a small patch for these changes.

Many regards, Bert