Hi,

when running tests from maven, it seems that info.magnolia.cms.util.ClasspathResourcesUtil.findResources(Filter) won't find resources from any jars. I just saw in the debugger that it treats the classloader as a URLClassLoader, asks it for URLs, gets "[file:/tmp/surefirebooter2965883144735553843.jar]", and tries to find resources only in there.

I want to run a RepositoryTestCase from within the STK module, which fails because it won't find any module descriptors. I'm not sure how to go about with this problem, maybe fix ClassPathResourcesUtil to test for "surefire" to occur within urls[0].getPath(), like it is done for JBoss 5 already?

Regards,
Jörg

--
Dipl. inf. Jörg von Frantzius, System Architect
Email mailto:joerg.frantz...@aperto.de