-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: dev-list-ow...@magnolia-cms.com [mailto:dev-list-ow...@magnolia-cms.com]
Im Auftrag von Natascha Desmarais (via Magnolia Forums)
Gesendet: Samstag, 17. März 2012 23:13
An: Magnolia Dev List
Betreff: [magnolia-dev] Re: Workflow Question

Hello Richard

Not sure what you need to query within the Expressions workspace exactly to
achieve what you need to do for this, but maybe this little treasure from Jan's
blog could help you getting started with it:
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/rah003/archive/2009/03/monitor_openwfe.html

Cheers
Natascha

--