Hi there…

I have seen that from 4.5 on the method setPropery in
info.magnolia.cms.security.User is deprecated and not supported anymore.
Now I use the method setProperty in info.magnolia.cms.security.MgnlUserManager.

This works fine, the JCRNode gets updated.
[b]My problem is, that the User-Object in the MgnlContext does not get updated,
so when I change a Userproperty, i have to logout and login again.[/b]

It seems, that the User-Object is a private field in UserContextImpl, which
cant be set.

Is there a possibility to initialise the User in the Context again or should I
access directly to JCRNodes…

--
Context is everything:
http://forum.magnolia-cms.com/forum/thread.html?threadId=63b5988e-263d-4fb3-b7e3-88612a72f86b