Hi Dominik,

could you please check if you have a groovy dependency in your project and if
so, which version it is? Are you perhaps using the latest groovy module
(version 2.2 bundling groovy-all.jar 2.1.8) ? I suspect an issue as described
here http://stackoverflow.com/a/15832947
I am afraid that STK is pulling in an old groovy version (1.7.0) through
public-user-registration 2.1 -> magnolia-4-5-migration 1.2.6. So that would be
a case of version mismatch.
What we (Magnolia) need to figure out now is if pur actually still needs the
migration module or if we can get rid of it (as I'm more keen to think).

HTH,

Federico

--
Context is everything: