Hi All
I built a magnolia project with the archetype
-mvn archetype:generate
-DarchetypeCatalog=https://nexus.magnolia-cms.com/content/groups/public/
- tried the latest (snapshot) version of the archetype
- used Magnolia version 5.3.1

After the build I tried to import it in Spring Tool Suit while importing I got
following error in the pom.xml :

[b]Project build er:ror: Non-parseable POM
/home/ruby/.m2/repository/info/magnolia/magnolia-parent-pom-ce/28/magnolia-parent-pom-ce-28.pom:
 end tag name </body> must match start tag name <hr> from line 7 (position:
TEXT seen ...</address>\n</body>... @9:8)
Project build error: Non-parseable POM
/home/ruby/.m2/repository/info/magnolia/magnolia-parent-pom-ce/28/magnolia-parent-pom-ce-28.pom:
 end tag name </body> must match start tag name <hr> from line 7 (position:
TEXT seen ...</address>\n</body>... @9:8) [/b]

and while running this through  tomcat it is also unable to start  Magnolia , I
got resource not available….......
I am new in this ….

--
Context is everything: