Hi,

We have developed a website successfully using STK, now we want to develop it
using custom modules.

So I had followed the article is this link
(http://dev.magnolia-cms.com/~gjoseph/dont-build-magnolia-build-your-projects)
and created a empty module and then I had added my FTL files to it.

Then I had installed the module in magnolia.

I can see the custom module in configuration section, the main issue is I am
unable to see FTL files or use FTL files for building of templates and
components.

Could any please guide me how to go about it or I need to follow some other
approach for developing modules.

Thanks
Atul

--