Hey guys,

Currently the magnolia imaging module cropping and resizing is working very
nicely for us.
I'm implementing responsive images, but would like responsive header images as
well (which means I want to set a focal point on the images) --> for example;
focus on top right and then crop image accordingly.

What JAVA class would I have to change to edit the standard behaviour of the
cropping focussing on the center of the image?

I already looked into this java operation:
[url]https://nexus.magnolia-cms.com/content/sites/magnolia.public.sites/modules/magnolia-imaging/3.1.4/apidocs/info/magnolia/imaging/operations/cropresize/AutoCropAndResize.html#getEffectiveTargetSize(java.awt.image.BufferedImage,
 info.magnolia.imaging.operations.cropresize.Coords,
info.magnolia.imaging.ParameterProvider)[/url]

--
Context is everything:
http://forum.magnolia-cms.com/forum/thread.html?threadId=939ebf13-a6ba-4e0e-aebf-40565277abb4