hey guy… thx 4 the help…

today i also fixed the filter config on my servers... i checked the
configuration on demo.magnolia-cms.com and i think some stuff has to be
corrected in the filter config (please correct me when im wrong):
1. there is a "not = true" property missing under
config:/server/filters/multipartRequest/bypasses
2. the filter config:/server/filters/multipartRequest should be placed under
the config:/server/filters/uriSecurity filter node, without that its still
possible to upload unauthenticated (i hope this has no side effects)

PS: i cant access https://jira.magnolia-cms.com/browse/MAGNOLIA-6830, are some
issues confidential?

--
Context is everything: