Hi,
We upgraded our Oracle database instance. In doing this, we restored a full
backup to the new server and then updated the jackrabbit files with the new
server name (along with the workspace files on our main server). After doing
this, the magnolia environment loads everything except the custom components
that we built to point at custom tables within the magnolia schema. They were
throwing SID errors for those components to render. We have searched our entire
code base that we build along with the entire workspace for the magnolia home
and the old server name doesn't exist anywhere. So we are lost as to what could
still have a reference to the old server causing some of the functionality to
not be pointed over to the new DB location.
I wasn't able to find any documentation around this process of migrating to a
new DB server and after a couple of days of trying different things, we aren't
sure what to do next. Any help on where else the DB server name could reside
(in DB blob files, in cached locations, etc) would be greatly appreciated

--
Context is everything:
http://forum.magnolia-cms.com/forum/thread.html?threadId=8b09c62a-5663-414e-8b33-71acdc6c0dd6