On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Taco Hoekwater <t...@elvenkind.com> wrote:
> On 09/09/2010 11:38 AM, luigi scarso wrote:
>>
>> Well, If I download luatex-beta-0.63.0.tar.bz2
>> and uncompress I only see a build.sh
>> which means that at least I need bash, just to start.
>
> Yes. MSYS is the quickest option for the various things
> you need at shell level (bash, make, cp, sed etc.)
It looks only for linux, but I will see tha batch files
> I know the source code compiles fine under mingw (as I use that
> for cross-compilation) but I do not have a 'native' system so
> I cannot give a clear recipe of what to install.
Yes, I also have mingw under linux and cross-compiled luatex too
I would like to have *the same* under windows 7.
If I understand well Akira uses VisualC : I also have the express edition
but until now I was unable to compile showttf.c (while it's ok with mingw)
so better start with mingw.

--
luigi