sorry, still can't get it to work.

[lu...@myhost ~/tex]$ mtxrun --script fonts --list --all --pattern=adobe
|grep -i song
adobesongstd             adobesongstdlight
/usr/share/fonts/adobe/AdobeSongStd-Light.otf
adobesongstdlight        adobesongstdlight
/usr/share/fonts/adobe/AdobeSongStd-Light.otf
adobesongstdregular      adobesongstdlight
/usr/share/fonts/adobe/AdobeSongStd-Light.otf
[lu...@myhost ~/tex]$ which luatex
/usr/local/texlive/2010/bin/x86_64-linux/luatex
[lu...@myhost ~/tex]$ luatex lf.tex
This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.63.0-2010090921
 restricted \write18 enabled.
(./lf.tex
! Font \asong=AdobeSongStd-Light at 10pt not loadable: metric data not found
or
 bad.
<to be read again>
                   \asong
l.3 \asong

?
! Emergency stop.
<to be read again>
                   \asong
l.3 \asong

!  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
Transcript written on lf.log.
[lu...@myhost ~/tex]$ head lf.tex
% \input {luaotfload.sty}
\font\asong={AdobeSongStd-Light} at 10pt
\asong
women
\font\couri={CourierStd} at 10pt
\couri