On 03/06/2011 04:55 PM, Beingalink wrote:
I just decided to investigate this problem a bit deeper and finally
found out that doing some manual changes in otfl-names.lua, enables
me to use these fonts again. I tested it using "Hoefler Text.ttc".
The entries in otfl-names.lua regarding hoefler text are:

I added the actual path to the .ttc file and thus changed the entries
to this:

It looks like the mkluatexfontdb can find the font, but the runtime
system cannot. As this is probably a luaotfload problem, I am including
the lualatex mailing list in the CC list.

Best wishes,
Taco