On 4/6/2013 4:30 PM, Patrick Gundlach wrote:

I also sometimes get that error (also with that font).

I've tried with different fonts (lin libertine, arial.ttf), I always get the same error.
My self-compiled binary (32bit) tells me something like: "premature end of
file".

forget that. Using Akira's (?) binaries are better...

indeed Akira's ...

but I had that same error a while ago, so there is definitely an issue someplace

Hans