Hello everybody,
I'm working on a script ATM which is using the epdf library.  The
manual says

  <boolean> =  <EmbFile>:save()   -- will go

The manual also says

  <string> = <EmbFile>:name()     -- not (yet) implemented

Will the latter allow me to save the file to the disk as usual
e.g., using the IO library?  Don't know what <EmbFile>:name() is
supposed to do.

Would't it be better if <FileSpec>:getEmbeddedFile() returns the file
as a string instead of userdata?  Everything would be easier then.  At
least at user level.  The removal of <EmbFile>:save() will break
existing scripts anyway, so I think that changing the behavior of
<FileSpec>:getEmbeddedFile() is even less invasive.

Merry Christmas,
  Reinhard